If you’ve read my last two blogs you may think that I’m feeling pretty down-and-out about living in New York.
But HELL NO. I love it here. Because as many bad things that have happened 100 other good things have happened as well.
PROS OF LIVING IN NEW YORK:
- Cupcakes for breakfast.
- Everyone wants to visit! S/O to my dear friend Sam for taking time to catchup when she was in town last weekend.
- So many Instagram-able moments.
- Exciting new stories for u-la-la.com – including one with lipstick rose.com
- Being reunited with friends who have moved to the city after graduating from Kent.
- Also, the hope I have for an awesome future after meeting so many Kent alumni doing cool things here.
- Meeting celebs (hi Taye Diggs – remember that time I checked your name at the door?)
- NYC professors > Florence professors
- Everyone wears fur coats. JUST. LIKE. ME. I belong here.